Hator NFT. What is it and how to use it.
NFT – Non-fungible token (NFT), also a unique token – a type of cryptographic tokens, each instance of which is unique (specific) and cannot be exchanged or replaced with another similar token. In other words, no one can tamper with your NFT.
All Hator NFTs are hosted on the EOS (WAX) blockchain. Official Hator Collection – HATORGGCARDS.
Most of Hator NFTs will be tied to specific actions or exchanges. They will have physical value.
How to create a WAX wallet
- Go to the WAX website WAX
- 1st option – we register through one of the services
- 2nd option – enter e-mail + password, solve the captcha and click Sign UP
How to top up WAX
- Log into the WAX wallet WAX
- Click on the BUY WAX button
- Select the desired deposit method. To recharge by card, use Simplex/Moonpay services
- Pay the selected WAX amount
*WAX arrives within 10 minutes. There are delays of up to 1 hour if there is a drop of packs of popular collections
**Minimum deposit via Simplex – 50 $
How to find out your WAX nickname (identifier)
- Login to the WAX wallet
- In the right corner of the web version of the site there will be your XXXXXX.WAM format identifier
How to chanhe device NFT to the real device?
In order to exchange an NFT device for a real device, you need to:
- Go to the feedback page. Support type (NFT exchange), Country (indicate where you live)
- In the message field, write the ID of the NFT device (example # 1099548882744, you can find it by clicking on the NFT in your inventory) and your nickname WAX/Anchor
- Within 48 hours you will be answered with an approval and your NFT will be linked to a real device, as well as to the specified name and email
- AFTER confirmation by the administration of your NFT, you will receive a message that you need to burn this NFT and send a link to the transaction for confirmation
You can burn NFT in the inventory by clicking on the More button on the NFT itself, after burning a window will appear with an active link to the transaction. If you happen to close the window, the link to the transaction can be found in your profile at wax.bloks.io.
IMPORTANT! Do not burn NFTs without confirmation from the administration! If you do this, you will not be able to pass the NFT verification and simply lose it.