Hator NFT. What is it and how to use it.
NFT – A Non-Fungible Token (NFT), also a unique token, is – a type of cryptographic token. Their design means they can’t be exchanged for each other, and by extension represent a unique space on the blockchain. In short, no one can tamper with your NFT.
All Hator NFTs are hosted on the EOS (WAX) blockchain. Official Hator Collection – HATORGGCARDS.
Most of the Hator NFTs will be tied to specific actions or exchanges. They will have physical value.
How to create a WAX wallet
- Go to the WAX website WAX
- 1st option – we register through one of the services
- 2nd option – enter e-mail + password, solve the captcha and click Sign UP
How to top up WAX
- Complete registration on Binance
- Go to the page for buying USDT with a card
- Buy WAX (WAXP) (Buy-Market-Buy)
- Withdraw WAX to Atomic Hub. Address field – your wallet in XXXXX.wam format (or anchor). Memo is not required. Network – WAX.
*The minimum withdrawal amount is 3 WAX. 1.5 WAX Commission
How to find out your WAX nickname (identifier)
- Login to your WAX wallet
- In the right corner of the web version of the site there will be your XXXXXX.WAM format identifier
How to change device NFT to a real device?
In order to exchange an NFT device for a real device, you need to:
Use a bot in Telegram
If you have an engraved device, the bot will ask for a picture (you can also write text and save it as .png). The picture should be sent ONLY as a FILE.