Hator NFT. What is it and how to use it.
NFT – Non-fungible token (NFT), also a unique token – a type of cryptographic tokens, each instance of which is unique (specific) and cannot be exchanged or replaced with another similar token. In other words, no one can tamper with your NFT.
All Hator NFTs are hosted on the EOS (WAX) blockchain. Official Hator Collection – HATORGGCARDS.
Most of Hator NFTs will be tied to specific actions or exchanges. They will have physical value.
How to create a WAX wallet
- Go to the WAX website WAX
- 1st option – we register through one of the services
- 2nd option – enter e-mail + password, solve the captcha and click Sign UP
How to top up WAX
- Log into the WAX wallet WAX
- Click on the BUY WAX button
- Select the desired deposit method. To recharge by card, use Simplex/Moonpay services
- Pay the selected WAX amount
*WAX arrives within 10 minutes. There are delays of up to 1 hour if there is a drop of packs of popular collections
**Minimum deposit via Simplex – 50 $
How to find out your WAX nickname (identifier)
- Login to the WAX wallet
- In the right corner of the web version of the site there will be your XXXXXX.WAM format identifier